If this pandemic has taught us anything, it is that TikTok is so addicting and that the app has thousands of easy and healthy recipes to choose from. Taking a break from the stress of life to cook yourself a clean, home-cooked meal or snack is so important. It is just as crucial to fuel your body as it is to move your body. We have compiled a list of some recipes from TikTok that we think are too delicious not to share.
- Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal
We are big fans of anything oatmeal-related and this baked oatmeal recipe incorporates the yumminess of banana bread but will leave you feeling more energized. This treat could not be easier to make and is truly so tasty. We cannot wait to whip it up again!
- ½ banana mashed
- ½ cup oats
- ½ dairy-free or regular milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- A handful of chocolate chips
- A Handful of walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine all ingredients in an oven-safe single serving dish
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Top with anything you’d like and enjoy!
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
These cauliflower bites are perfect for any occasion and satisfy that buffalo craving that we always have! Plus, they can be completely vegan if you opt for the non-dairy version of some of the ingredients.
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of pepper
- ½ cup of milk, non-dairy milk, or water
- 1-2 cups of cauliflower florets
For the sauce:
- two tablespoons of vegan or regular butter
- ⅓ cup of hot sauce (Frank’s Red Hot is what we recommend)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine the salt, flour, paprika, pepper, garlic powder, milk, and cauliflower in a bowl
- Place the florets on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes
- Once the cauliflower is done roasting, combine the florets with the sauce and enjoy!
3. Magic chocolate shell smoothie bowl
Do you remember the chocolate magic shell from our youths? It was so fun to pour it over ice cream or pour it over just about anything! This smoothie bowl recreates the nostalgic fudge sauce in a new and creative way. This bowl is a must-try and so insta-worthy!
- 1 cup of frozen fruit
- 3-4 tablespoons of dairy-free or regular yogurt
- ¼ cup plant-based or dairy milk
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener
- Blend ingredients for smoothie (minus granola)
- Place granola at the bottom of a bowl
- Poor smoothie over top
- Poor chocolate shell on top (it will harden in under a minute)
Give these recipes a try if you want--you will not be disappointed!